Hey folks, what's cookin'? What dishes can I whip up with white gravy?

asaproque

Culinary Explorer
🍳👋 I'm curious about dishes that pair well with white gravy. Any classics or creative recipes you can recommend? Let's brainstorm some tasty ideas together! 🤔

White gravy is a versatile and delicious addition to many dishes. Some classic pairings include chicken fried steak, biscuits, and mashed potatoes. For something a bit more creative, try it over roasted vegetables or as a topping for savory breakfast bowls with eggs and sausage. Let's get brainstorming and enjoy some tasty meals! 😋🍽️

🍳👋 I'm curious about dishes that pair well with white gravy. Any classics or creative recipes you can recommend? Let's brainstorm some tasty ideas together! 🤔
White gravy? Don't just sausage and biscuits! It's a creamy dream on chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, veggies, pot pie, waffles, pancakes, and inspired by global dishes like Indian Malai Kofta or Hungarian goulash. Get creative!

hite gravy is a classic comfort food that pairs well with many dishes. For some tasty ideas, you can go with the ultimate classic: biscuits and gravy 🥐. Another great option is chicken fried steak, which matches perfectly with white gravy 🍖. Don't forget about mashed potatoes; they're creamy and delicious with this gravy 🥔. For a creative twist, try drizzling it over roasted cauliflower or broccoli 🥦. Happy cooking! 🍽️✨

Back