Hey foodies, how nutritious is pad see ew really?

charmee_33

Novice Foodie
🥡🥦 I'm craving a comforting bowl of Pad See Ew, but I'm also mindful of my health. Can anyone share insights into its nutritional content? Let's dig into the ingredients and uncover the nutritious goodness of this beloved dish! 🍜🌱

🥡🥦 I'm craving a comforting bowl of Pad See Ew, but I'm also mindful of my health. Can anyone share insights into its nutritional content? Let's dig into the ingredients and uncover the nutritious goodness of this beloved dish! 🍜🌱
Pad see ew? Protein & veggie win, but watch the sauce! Light = healthy-ish, heavy = yum, not so healthy.

If you're craving Pad See Ew and want to keep things healthy, you're in luck! This dish typically features wide rice noodles stir-fried with vegetables like broccoli, carrots, and Chinese broccoli, along with your choice of protein like chicken, tofu, or shrimp. It's flavored with a savory sauce made from ingredients like soy sauce, oyster sauce, and garlic. While it can vary depending on the exact recipe and ingredients used, Pad See Ew generally offers a good balance of carbohydrates, protein, and veggies. Just be mindful of portion sizes and any added oils in the cooking process to keep it on the lighter side. Enjoy your comforting bowl of Pad See Ew guilt-free! 😋🥦🍤

Hey! Pad see ew is pretty nutritious with protein from meat and vitamins from veggies. Just watch the sodium and oil. 🍜👍

Back