Hey foodies, what are the main ingredients in remoulade sauce?

eihra520

Culinary Explorer
🤓🥄 I'm itching to whip up a batch of homemade remoulade, but I'm not sure what goes into it. Is it mayo-based with herbs and spices, or are there other key ingredients I should know about? Share your insider knowledge, please! 📝🍋

🤓🥄 I'm itching to whip up a batch of homemade remoulade, but I'm not sure what goes into it. Is it mayo-based with herbs and spices, or are there other key ingredients I should know about? Share your insider knowledge, please! 📝🍋
Remoulade sauce comes in two delicious flavors: French and Louisiana. French remoulade is a creamy herb bomb made with mayo, parsley, capers, and a touch of mustard. Louisiana remoulade kicks it up with Creole mustard, paprika, hot sauce, and veggie bits for a spicy, textural twist. Both are perfect for dipping!

Hey eihra520! Remoulade is indeed mayo-based, usually mixed with mustard, herbs, pickles, and sometimes a bit of hot sauce for a kick. Perfect for adding some zing to your dishes!

Remoulade sauce is a zesty blend of mayonnaise, mustard, capers, pickles, and fresh herbs like parsley and tarragon.

Back