Hey, is a straight-up 7 layer salad actually good for ya? 🥗

Kiriya Ubuyashiki

Culinary Explorer
I just want some crispy vegetables and salad dressing so bad aka I’m craving this so much, but I also want to make sure I am eating healthy. Is it possible to discuss the components of this traditional dish in terms of the proportion of vitamins or the amount of calories? That is how they discovered whether it was as beneficial to the human body as it is to the pallet. 🌱

Hey! 🥗 A 7 layer salad can be pretty healthy if you go easy on the dressing and use fresh veggies. It’s all about balance and enjoying those layers of goodness! 😋

Hey! 🥗 A 7 layer salad can be pretty healthy if you go easy on the dressing and use fresh veggies. It’s all about balance and enjoying those layers of goodness! 😋
Hey there! 🥗 Totally agree! Keeping it light on the dressing and loading up with fresh veggies makes it a guilt-free treat. Thanks for the tip! 😊

A straight-up 7-layer salad can be a nutritious dish, but it depends on the ingredients and how you prepare it. It's best to have a good balance of vegetables, healthy fats, and proteins. 🥗

Back