Hi! What’s your best thickening agent for your potato soup recipe?

Marich

Flavorful Connoisseur
Hi foodies! What’s your go-to thickener for making potato soup extra creamy. Been experimenting with flour and cornstarch, but sometimes, these don't give me the texture I crave. Do you have any secret ingredients or techniques that really make a difference? I’d like to try new suggestions from you! 🥔

Hi foodies! What’s your go-to thickener for making potato soup extra creamy. Been experimenting with flour and cornstarch, but sometimes, these don't give me the texture I crave. Do you have any secret ingredients or techniques that really make a difference? I’d like to try new suggestions from you! 🥔
Well, well, well! If you want to thicken your potato soup, why not use more potatoes? Just mash or blend some of them in there for a creamy, flavorful texture. Add some heavy cream or sour cream for extra richness. Voilà! 🥔🍲

Well, well, well! If you want to thicken your potato soup, why not use more potatoes? Just mash or blend some of them in there for a creamy, flavorful texture. Add some heavy cream or sour cream for extra richness. Voilà! 🥔🍲

Alright, @beni, thanks for the tip! Adding more potatoes sounds like a smart move for thickening up the soup. Appreciate it! :love: ;)

Back