Homemade Chocolate Pudding

Bubbles

Culinary Explorer
Homemade Chocolate Pudding.jpeg
Hey everyone! Let me take you on a journey back to my childhood kitchen, where the aroma of chocolate filled the air as my mom whipped up her signature chocolate pudding. Today, I'm excited to share with you my own take on this classic treat that brings back all those sweet memories.

Ingredients:

• 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1/4 cup cornstarch
  • Pinch of salt
  • 2 3/4 cups whole milk
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream
  • 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Optional toppings:
  • Whipped cream
  • Chocolate shavings
  • Fresh berries
Instructions:
  1. In a medium saucepan, whisk together the granulated sugar, cocoa powder, cornstarch, and salt until well combined.
  2. Gradually whisk in the whole milk and heavy cream until smooth and no lumps remain.
  3. Place the saucepan over medium heat and cook the mixture, stirring constantly, until it thickens and comes to a gentle boil, about 8-10 minutes.
  4. Reduce the heat to low and add the chopped semisweet chocolate to the saucepan. Stir continuously until the chocolate is melted and the pudding is smooth and thickened, about 2-3 minutes.
  5. Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
  6. Pour the chocolate pudding into individual serving dishes or a large serving bowl.
  7. Cover the pudding with plastic wrap, making sure the wrap touches the surface of the pudding to prevent a skin from forming.
  8. Refrigerate the pudding for at least 2 hours, or until chilled and set.
  9. Once chilled, serve the chocolate pudding topped with whipped cream, chocolate shavings, or fresh berries if desired.
I hope this recipe brings a little bit of that childhood into your own kitchen. Enjoy every spoonful of this creamy, dreamy chocolate pudding, and let the memories flow with each bite! 🍫🥄

There's not anything quite just like the warmth and luxury of selfmade chocolate pudding. It's a deal with that brings again fond recollections and soothes the soul. Thanks for sharing your recipe

Homemade Chocolate Pudding? Yes, please! 🍫😍 There's nothing like the rich, creamy goodness of a homemade dessert. Can't wait to indulge in this chocolaty delight! Thanks for sharing the recipe. 🥄👩‍🍳

This Homemade Chocolate Pudding recipe is like a warm hug from childhood! The nostalgic memories of making it with mom, the rich chocolatey smell, and the dreamy texture make it a must-try. Can't wait to indulge! 🍫🥄

Back