Homemade Teriyaki Sauce

Nutellah_

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a delicious Homemade Teriyaki Sauce recipe! 🍯🥢 This sweet and savory sauce is perfect for adding flavor to your favorite stir-fries, grilled meats, and more. Let's whip up a batch together! 👩‍🍳👨‍🍳

Ingredients:
123×186
37.6 kB

1718037972401.png

• 1/2 cup soy sauce
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • 2 tablespoons rice vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
  • 1 tablespoon mirin (optional, for extra sweetness)
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon grated ginger
  • 1 tablespoon cornstarch
  • 2 tablespoons water (for cornstarch slurry)

Instructions:
  1. Combine Ingredients: In a small saucepan, combine the soy sauce, 1/4 cup water, brown sugar, honey, rice vinegar, mirin (if using), minced garlic, and grated ginger.
  2. Heat Mixture: Bring the mixture to a gentle boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally to dissolve the sugar.
  3. Make Cornstarch Slurry: In a small bowl, mix the cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of water to create a slurry.
  4. Thicken Sauce: Gradually add the cornstarch slurry to the saucepan, stirring constantly. Continue to cook for 1-2 minutes until the sauce thickens to your desired consistency.
  5. Cool and Store: Remove the saucepan from heat and let the sauce cool. Use immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Enjoy your homemade teriyaki sauce! 🍣🍜

Homemade Teriyaki Sauce? Yes, please! 🍱✨ This sounds like the perfect way to level up any dish. Can’t wait to try it—thanks for the awesome recipe!

Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a delicious Homemade Teriyaki Sauce recipe! 🍯🥢 This sweet and savory sauce is perfect for adding flavor to your favorite stir-fries, grilled meats, and more. Let's whip up a batch together! 👩‍🍳👨‍🍳

Ingredients:​

123×186

37.6 kB

View attachment 3981

• 1/2 cup soy sauce
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • 2 tablespoons rice vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
  • 1 tablespoon mirin (optional, for extra sweetness)
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon grated ginger
  • 1 tablespoon cornstarch
  • 2 tablespoons water (for cornstarch slurry)

Instructions:
  1. Combine Ingredients: In a small saucepan, combine the soy sauce, 1/4 cup water, brown sugar, honey, rice vinegar, mirin (if using), minced garlic, and grated ginger.
  2. Heat Mixture: Bring the mixture to a gentle boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally to dissolve the sugar.
  3. Make Cornstarch Slurry: In a small bowl, mix the cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of water to create a slurry.
  4. Thicken Sauce: Gradually add the cornstarch slurry to the saucepan, stirring constantly. Continue to cook for 1-2 minutes until the sauce thickens to your desired consistency.
  5. Cool and Store: Remove the saucepan from heat and let the sauce cool. Use immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Enjoy your homemade teriyaki sauce! 🍣🍜
This homemade teriyaki sauce looks so good! 😋 I love how simple the recipe is, but it still seems packed with flavor. Can't wait to try it out and add it to my stir-fries. Thanks for sharing this awesome recipe! 🍲✨

Homemade teriyaki sauce sounds so much better than store-bought! 🍯🍶 I bet it’s perfect for stir-fries and marinades!

Back