Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon

johnlloyd

Culinary Explorer
Hey foodie friends!
I'm excited to share one of my absolute favorite dinner recipes with you all: Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon. It's a dish that's bursting with flavor and perfect for a special weeknight dinner or even a dinner party. Here's what you'll need:
Ingredients:

• 4 salmon fillets (about 6 oz each), skin-on
  • 3 tablespoons honey
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Optional garnish: chopped fresh parsley or green onions
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease it with olive oil.
  2. In a small bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, minced garlic, olive oil, and lemon juice until well combined.
  3. Place the salmon fillets skin-side down on the prepared baking sheet. Season them lightly with salt and pepper.
  4. Brush the honey garlic glaze generously over the salmon fillets, ensuring they're evenly coated.
  5. Let the salmon marinate in the glaze for about 10-15 minutes to allow the flavors to infuse.
  6. Bake the salmon in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
  7. If desired, broil the salmon for an additional 2-3 minutes to caramelize the glaze and create a slightly crispy top.
  8. Remove the salmon from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
  9. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley or green onions, if using.
  10. Serve the honey garlic glazed salmon hot with your favorite side dishes like roasted vegetables, rice, or a salad.
I hope you all give this recipe a try and enjoy it as much as I do! It's simple, yet so incredibly delicious. Let me know if you have any questions or if you decide to make it. Bon appétit! 🍽️🐟😊

Attachments

• Honey-Glazed-Salmon-square.jpg
    Honey-Glazed-Salmon-square.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 97
I can already imagine the succulent salmon fillets glistening with that sweet and savory glaze. Gotta try this one 🫶

This seems delicious. May I ask if I can substitute Tuna instead of Salmon? Do you think it will work well on this recipe?

Back