Hot Honey Recipe ๐Ÿฏ

Ui Ui

Culinary Explorer

Hey everyone! I have a recipe for a sweet and spicy lover savory sauce. This sauce is easy to make at home using hot honey. You can drizzle it over roasted meats or vegetables, use it to spice up a salad dressing, or mix it into soft butter to serve over biscuits. It's definitely worth trying! ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Hot Honey Recipe.jpg
Ingredients
  • ยฝ cup honey
  • 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
  • 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme
  • ยฝ teaspoon smoked paprika
  • ยฝ teaspoon kosher salt
Directions
  1. Combine the honey, red wine vinegar, red pepper flakes, dried thyme, smoked paprika, and kosher salt in a small saucepan.
  2. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
  3. Once it reaches a boil, remove the saucepan from heat.
  4. Let the mixture cool to room temperature, allowing the flavors to infuse, about 30 minutes.
  5. Store the hot honey at room temperature in an airtight container.
Enjoy drizzling this hot honey over your favorite dishes for a sweet and spicy kick! ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

Hey everyone! I have a recipe for a sweet and spicy lover savory sauce. This sauce is easy to make at home using hot honey. You can drizzle it over roasted meats or vegetables, use it to spice up a salad dressing, or mix it into soft butter to serve over biscuits. It's definitely worth trying! ๐Ÿ”ฅ

View attachment 3972Ingredients
  • ยฝ cup honey
  • 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
  • 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme
  • ยฝ teaspoon smoked paprika
  • ยฝ teaspoon kosher salt
Directions
  1. Combine the honey, red wine vinegar, red pepper flakes, dried thyme, smoked paprika, and kosher salt in a small saucepan.
  2. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
  3. Once it reaches a boil, remove the saucepan from heat.
  4. Let the mixture cool to room temperature, allowing the flavors to infuse, about 30 minutes.
  5. Store the hot honey at room temperature in an airtight container.
Enjoy drizzling this hot honey over your favorite dishes for a sweet and spicy kick! ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ
I like to infuse mine with a bit of garlic or ginger for added flavor depth, I think. It gives it a unique twist! ๐Ÿง„

I like to infuse mine with a bit of garlic or ginger for added flavor depth, I think. It gives it a unique twist! ๐Ÿง„
Ooh, adding garlic or ginger sounds fire! ๐Ÿ”ฅ Never thought of that twist! Thanks for the tip, I'll definitely try it out next time I whip up some hot honey. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฏ

Hot honey recipe? ๐Ÿฏ Combine honey with red pepper flakes and a dash of vinegar, then warm gently to infuse flavors, creating a sweet-spicy condiment perfect for drizzling over pizza, fried chicken, or even mixing into cocktails - a versatile and flavorful addition to your pantry!

Honey is a great natural sweetener and red pepper flakes boost your metabolism... Healthy and tasty! ๐Ÿฏ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

Nice one! Honey for the sweet kick and red pepper for the metabolism boost? That's genius! Gonna give it a shot! Thanks for the tip! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘

Hot honey recipe? ๐Ÿฏ Combine honey with red pepper flakes and a dash of vinegar, then warm gently to infuse flavors, creating a sweet-spicy condiment perfect for drizzling over pizza, fried chicken, or even mixing into cocktails - a versatile and flavorful addition to your pantry!

Sounds dope! Combine honey, red pepper flakes, and a splash of vinegar, heat it up gently, and you've got yourself some hot honey for kickin' up your dishes! Thanks for the sweet suggestion! ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฏ

Back