How are you supposed to eat baked brie?

blackjack4evs

Novice Foodie
Hey squad, just wondering, what's the best way to eat baked brie? Some say dive in with crackers, others prefer a knife to spread on bread. I love drizzling honey over the top, grabbing a piece with fruit for that sweet and savory vibe. How do you guys tackle this gooey goodness?

Yum, baked brie is a total treat! 🧀 You can scoop it up with crusty bread or crackers, and maybe add a drizzle of honey or a fruit compote for extra flavor. It’s all about enjoying that gooey goodness! 🍯🥖

Hey squad, just wondering, what's the best way to eat baked brie? Some say dive in with crackers, others prefer a knife to spread on bread. I love drizzling honey over the top, grabbing a piece with fruit for that sweet and savory vibe. How do you guys tackle this gooey goodness?
Baked brie is typically served with crusty bread or crackers for dipping into the warm, gooey cheese. 🧀🍞

Hi. Baked brie is best served warm right out of the oven. Transfer the cheese wheel to a board and surround it with crackers or a sliced baguette brushed with a little olive oil and toasted. I like to use our Arbequina California olive oil because it has a mild and fruity flavor. (y):):)

Back