How can I make my blueberry crumble healthier?

Cookie2122

Novice Foodie
I’m looking to make my blueberry crumble a bit healthier without losing the yummy factor. 🍇🥄 Any tips on swapping ingredients or reducing sugar and fat? 🤔 Would love to hear your suggestions for a lighter yet still delicious version! Thanks a bunch! 😊👩‍🍳

Try swapping some of the sugar with a natural sweetener like honey or maple syrup, and use almond flour or oats for the crumble topping to add nutrients. You can also reduce butter by mixing in a bit of coconut oil or Greek yogurt for a lighter texture. Enjoy! 😊

You can totally make your blueberry crumble healthier without losing the yum! 😋 Try swapping half the sugar with maple syrup or honey 🍯, and use oats + almond flour instead of all-purpose flour for the crumble. You can also cut the butter in half and use coconut oil 🥥. Throw in some chia seeds for extra fiber too! 💪 You'll still get that sweet, crunchy goodness! 😍

To make blueberry crumble healthier, use whole grain oats and flour, reduce added sugars, and substitute butter with coconut oil or applesauce!

Back