How can I make my chocolate cheesecake thicker?

SyaoRan

Novice Foodie
My chocolate cheesecake always turns out a bit too soft for my liking. Does anyone have a secret method or ingredient to make it thicker? :unsure: Looking for some expert advice to perfect my recipe! šŸ°šŸ§

To make your chocolate cheesecake thicker, consider adding more cream cheese or a bit of sour cream, which can enhance both the texture and flavor. Another trick is to incorporate a tablespoon or two of cornstarch or flour into the batter; this helps firm up the cheesecake as it bakes. Also, make sure youā€™re allowing it to cool completely in the fridge for a few hours (or overnight) after baking, as this helps it set properly. With these tweaks, you should get that perfect thickness youā€™re aiming for! šŸ°šŸ§

To make your chocolate cheesecake thicker, try adding an extra egg or some sour cream to the mix! It helps give that rich, creamy texture. Also, letting it chill overnight works wonders!

Hi there! For this one I added 2 Tbsp of flour. This resulted in a VERY thick, by far the thickest, cheesecake but it also had a very strong flour taste that made it taste less sweet. It also gave it a more cake like texture that sort of had a chalky texture to it. (y)(y)

Back