How can I make my Pad Thai less spicy?

cloudy_00

Novice Foodie
Heyya foodie friends! 👋

I made a Pad Thai dish last night, and boy, was it freaking spicy! 🌶️ I love it to be spicy but too much of it seems a bit off. I can't take it.

Any tips to share to help me maintain the right spiciness without compromising its taste? 🍜

Heyya foodie friends! 👋

I made a Pad Thai dish last night, and boy, was it freaking spicy! 🌶️ I love it to be spicy but too much of it seems a bit off. I can't take it.

Any tips to share to help me maintain the right spiciness without compromising its taste? 🍜
Hey! If you're not a fan of too much heat in your Pad Thai, I think you could reduce the amount of red pepper flakes or omit them altogether. 🌶️ Additionally, using fewer chili-based condiments like sambal or chili garlic sauce could help achieve a milder flavor profile, though you might need to adjust other seasonings for balance.🌶️🌶️🌶️

Hey there! My suggestion is that you can use cucumber slices or a cooling salad as a side dish to lessen the spiciness of Pad Thai ;)(y)

Want to dial down the spice in your Pad Thai? You can use less chili paste or sauce, and maybe add a bit of extra sugar or coconut milk to balance it out. Also, you can always leave out the spicy toppings. Enjoy your milder, tasty twist! 😋👌

To control spiciness, start with less chili and taste as you go; you can also balance the heat with a touch of sugar or extra lime juice to keep the flavor while taming the heat! 🌶️🍜

Back