How can I safely clean my grill pan without scratching it?

Caramellyy_

Culinary Explorer
Hi there! I'm attempting to clean this grill pan that has seen better days without damaging the surface. Know how some techniques can cause scratches or even more damage? Yes, that's what I'm aiming to prevent. Has anyone found an infallible method for completing this?

To clean your grill pan without damaging it, try soaking it in warm, soapy water to loosen any stuck-on residue, then use a non-abrasive sponge or brush to gently scrub away the dirt. Alternatively, you can sprinkle baking soda on the surface and scrub with a soft cloth for tougher stains. Avoid harsh chemicals or abrasive tools to prevent scratches. 🧼🍳

One trick I've found handy is using a wooden scraper. It helps to remove stuck-on food without damaging the surface of the pan. Plus, it feels satisfying to use!

Hey! I've found that using a mixture of baking soda and warm water as a scrub works wonders for getting rid of stubborn grime without scratching the surface. Just let it sit for a bit, then scrub gently with a soft sponge. Works like a charm!

Back