How do clean your greasy baking dishes easily?

chittafrui1t

Novice Foodie
Hi! Struggling with greasy baking dishes after a delicious meal always dampens my spirit. Soaking overnight helps, but who has that patience? I've tried dish soap and scrubbing, but sometimes, the grease just laughs back. Does anyone have clever tips or hacks for dealing with this mess efficiently? Looking forward to your genius suggestions! :love:(y)

Hey! Dealing with greasy baking dishes? 🍳🧼 Try this hack: sprinkle some baking soda on the greasy spots, then add a little hot water and dish soap. Let it sit for a bit to loosen up the grime, then give it a good scrub with a sponge or brush. Voila! Clean dishes with minimal elbow grease! 💪

I feel your pain with those stubborn greasy baking dishes. One thing that's worked pretty well for me is sprinkling baking soda on the greasy spots, then adding a bit of vinegar. Let it fizz for a bit, then give it a good scrub with a sponge or brush. The combo helps break down the grease without too much elbow grease on your end. Give it a shot and let me know how it goes!

Hi! Struggling with greasy baking dishes after a delicious meal always dampens my spirit. Soaking overnight helps, but who has that patience? I've tried dish soap and scrubbing, but sometimes, the grease just laughs back. Does anyone have clever tips or hacks for dealing with this mess efficiently? Looking forward to your genius suggestions! :love:(y)
A handy trick for cleaning greasy baking dishes is to sprinkle baking soda on the surface, then add hot water and dish soap. Let it sit for a while, then scrub with a non-abrasive sponge or brush. The baking soda helps break down the grease, making it easier to clean.

Back