How do they make zucchini lasagna in Italy?

Tedday2223

Novice Foodie
Ciao, friends! 🇮🇹 I’m curious about zucchini lasagna and wondering how it’s made in Italy. 🥒🍝 Are there any special techniques or traditional ingredients used? I’d love to learn more about the authentic Italian twist on this dish! 🇮🇹😊 Grazie for any insights you can share!

Ciao, friends! 🇮🇹 I’m curious about zucchini lasagna and wondering how it’s made in Italy. 🥒🍝 Are there any special techniques or traditional ingredients used? I’d love to learn more about the authentic Italian twist on this dish! 🇮🇹😊 Grazie for any insights you can share!
Hello everyone! In Italy, I think they might use a combination of fresh, local ingredients. 🌿 Though the key is to cook the zucchini well to avoid excess moisture. 🍆

Zucchini lasagna is a lighter alternative to traditional lasagna, using zucchini slices instead of pasta sheets. It's often filled with a creamy ricotta filling and topped with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese. 🍝🥒

Zucchini lasagna in Italy is all about fresh, simple ingredients! They layer thinly sliced zucchini with rich marinara, creamy béchamel sauce, and plenty of cheese. It’s like a veggie-packed twist on the classic lasagna, full of flavor and comfort! 😋

Back