How do you guys keep your Belgian waffles crispy?

mndynthn12

Culinary Explorer
Hey fam, how do you keep your Belgian waffles crispy? Every time I whip up a batch, they start out perfect but end up soggy after sitting for a bit. Tried popping them back in the toaster, but that’s hit or miss. Really craving that initial crunch with every bite. Tips?

Hey! 🍽️ I love Belgian waffles! To keep them crispy, I place them on a wire rack in a low oven (around 200°F) after cooking. This prevents them from getting soggy by letting the steam escape. Also, make sure your batter isn’t too wet. Using cornstarch in the batter can help keep them crispy too. Enjoy that crunch! 😋🧇

Hey! 🍽️ I love Belgian waffles! To keep them crispy, I place them on a wire rack in a low oven (around 200°F) after cooking. This prevents them from getting soggy by letting the steam escape. Also, make sure your batter isn’t too wet. Using cornstarch in the batter can help keep them crispy too. Enjoy that crunch! 😋🧇
Hey there! 🙌 Thanks a bunch for the awesome tips! 🤩 Definitely trying out the wire rack trick next time. Can't wait to enjoy those crispy waffles to the fullest! 😋

To keep Belgian waffles crispy, try these tips: Use a waffle iron with deep grids, don't stack them while they're still hot, and if reheating, use an oven or toaster rather than a microwave.🧇

Back