How do you make a honey bun cake?

Ui Ui

Culinary Explorer
I'm planning to try making a honey bun cake and could really use some guidance. If anyone has a foolproof recipe or any helpful tips, could you please share your wisdom? I want to make sure it turns out perfectly! 🎂

Hey there! Making a honey bun cake is super easy and delicious! Here’s a quick rundown:

1. Prep the Oven: Preheat to 350°F (175°C).
  2. Mix Ingredients: Combine cake mix, eggs, water, and oil. Stir in some cinnamon and sugar for that classic honey bun flavor.
  3. Bake: Pour into a greased pan and bake for about 30 minutes.
  4. Make the Glaze: Mix powdered sugar with a bit of milk and vanilla. Drizzle over the warm cake once it’s out of the oven.
Enjoy your sweet, sticky treat! 😋✨

I'm planning to try making a honey bun cake and could really use some guidance. If anyone has a foolproof recipe or any helpful tips, could you please share your wisdom? I want to make sure it turns out perfectly! 🎂
To make a honey bun cake, start by mixing a box of yellow cake mix with eggs, oil, and sour cream. Pour half the batter into a greased baking pan. Sprinkle a mixture of brown sugar and cinnamon on top, then pour the rest of the batter over it. Swirl the layers slightly with a knife. Bake at 350°F (175°C) for about 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. While the cake is still warm, mix powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla to make a glaze, and pour it over the cake. Let it cool before serving. ;):)

Hey there! 🍰 Just wanted to say thanks for asking—here's a killer honey bun cake recipe: mix a yellow cake mix with a bit of cinnamon, brown sugar, and butter, then bake it and drizzle with a sweet glaze. Hope it turns out amazing! 😋🎉

Hey there! Making a honey bun cake is super easy and delicious! Here’s a quick rundown:

1. Prep the Oven: Preheat to 350°F (175°C).
  2. Mix Ingredients: Combine cake mix, eggs, water, and oil. Stir in some cinnamon and sugar for that classic honey bun flavor.
  3. Bake: Pour into a greased pan and bake for about 30 minutes.
  4. Make the Glaze: Mix powdered sugar with a bit of milk and vanilla. Drizzle over the warm cake once it’s out of the oven.
Enjoy your sweet, sticky treat! 😋✨
Yum, this honey bun cake sounds insanely good! 😍🍰 Thanks for the recipe—definitely adding this to my baking list! 🙌

To make a honey bun cake, start by mixing a box of yellow cake mix with eggs, oil, and sour cream. Pour half the batter into a greased baking pan. Sprinkle a mixture of brown sugar and cinnamon on top, then pour the rest of the batter over it. Swirl the layers slightly with a knife. Bake at 350°F (175°C) for about 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. While the cake is still warm, mix powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla to make a glaze, and pour it over the cake. Let it cool before serving. ;):)
This honey bun cake sounds bomb! 😋👌 Thanks for the recipe—can't wait to try it and get my glaze game on! 🍰

Hey there! 🍰 Just wanted to say thanks for asking—here's a killer honey bun cake recipe: mix a yellow cake mix with a bit of cinnamon, brown sugar, and butter, then bake it and drizzle with a sweet glaze. Hope it turns out amazing! 😋🎉
Omg, that sounds delish! 😍🍰 Thanks a bunch for sharing this awesome honey bun cake recipe—totally excited to try it! 🎉

To make a honey bun cake, mix a box of yellow cake mix, 4 eggs, 1 cup of sour cream, and 3/4 cup of vegetable oil until smooth. Pour half the batter into a greased pan. Mix 1 cup of brown sugar and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon, then sprinkle it over the batter. Pour the rest of the batter on top. Swirl a knife through the batter to create a marbled effect. Bake at 350°F for 40-45 minutes. Once it's done, mix 2 cups of powdered sugar, 4 tablespoons of milk, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract to make a glaze, then pour it over the warm cake. Let it cool a bit, slice, and enjoy! :):);)

To make a honey bun cake, mix a box of yellow cake mix, 4 eggs, 1 cup of sour cream, and 3/4 cup of vegetable oil until smooth. Pour half the batter into a greased pan. Mix 1 cup of brown sugar and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon, then sprinkle it over the batter. Pour the rest of the batter on top. Swirl a knife through the batter to create a marbled effect. Bake at 350°F for 40-45 minutes. Once it's done, mix 2 cups of powdered sugar, 4 tablespoons of milk, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract to make a glaze, then pour it over the warm cake. Let it cool a bit, slice, and enjoy! :):);)
Omg, this honey bun cake recipe sounds epic! 🍰 Thanks for sharing! Can’t wait to try that sweet cinnamon swirl and glaze! 😋👌

To make a honey bun cake, mix a cake batter with cinnamon, sugar, and butter, then bake it in a pan; once cooled, drizzle with a glaze made from powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract. 🍰🍯

To make a honey bun cake, mix a cake batter with cinnamon, sugar, and butter, then bake it in a pan; once cooled, drizzle with a glaze made from powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract. 🍰🍯
That honey bun cake recipe you gave me was a total hit! So simple yet so delish, everyone loved it! Thanks a bunch! 🍯🍰

Back