How do you make bagels more interesting? 🧐

aurora

Tasty Apprentice
Foodies, I could need some inspiration to spice up my bagel routine 💁‍♀️👩‍🍳. I've tried a variety of spreads, from the traditional lox and cream cheese to tastier alternatives, and I can't wait to try some more.. Have you ever experimented with fresh recipes or odd toppings that altered the bagel's flavor entirely? Which tastes or combinations you find to be really successful would be interesting to me! 🥯💖

One fun twist I've enjoyed is swapping out cream cheese for avocado spread and topping it with sliced radishes and a sprinkle of sea salt. It adds a refreshing kick! 🥑🌱

Spice up your bagel game by experimenting with different toppings and flavors! Try a savory twist with everything bagel seasoning, or go sweet with cinnamon sugar or chocolate chips. You can also mix up the dough by adding in herbs, cheese, or even dried fruit for a unique taste. Get creative and have fun with it! 😋

Get creative with toppings like avocado and smoked salmon, or experiment with flavored cream cheeses to add a twist to your bagel experience! 🥑🐟

Back