How do you make your potato pancakes fluffy?

AL_

Tasty Apprentice
Hey gang, aiming for fluffier potato pancakes and need your advice. I've tried various tweaks, like adding a bit of baking powder or beating the egg whites before folding them in.
What's your secret to getting that perfectly soft, airy texture inside while keeping the outside crispy? Any tips or tricks would be great! ✨🥞😊

Hey gang, aiming for fluffier potato pancakes and need your advice. I've tried various tweaks, like adding a bit of baking powder or beating the egg whites before folding them in.
What's your secret to getting that perfectly soft, airy texture inside while keeping the outside crispy? Any tips or tricks would be great! ✨🥞😊
In my experience, cooking the pancakes on a medium-low heat allows them to cook through evenly without becoming too browned on the outside. It's all about finding that perfect balance! 🌟🔥

I think using grated potatoes and incorporating beaten eggs into the batter can help make potato pancakes fluffy. Though, make sure not to overmix the batter to maintain a light texture! 🥔🍳

To make potato pancakes fluffy, try grating the potatoes finely and squeezing out excess moisture before mixing them with the other ingredients. 🥔 Adding a small amount of baking powder or beaten egg whites can also help create a lighter texture.

Back