How do you mark peanut butter cookies?

Wizzlylabsfud

Culinary Explorer
Well, when I whip up peanut butter cookies, I always give 'em that classic crisscross pattern with a fork too! It's like their signature look, right? And yep, sprinkling a bit of sea salt sounds awesome for that extra kick!

🌊👌 As for secrets, hmm, sometimes I sneak in a handful of chocolate chips for a surprise inside! 🍫😉 What about y'all? Are there any cool tricks up your sleeves? Let's swap secrets and make those cookies shine! 🍪✨

My way of marking peanut butter cookies is by using a cookie stamp. These stamps come in various designs, such as hearts, stars, or even seasonal shapes like pumpkins or snowflakes. It adds a decorative touch and makes the cookies stand out!

You can mark peanut butter cookies with a fork, a cookie press, or even a spoon. The classic way is to press the fork tines into the center of each cookie before baking for a distinctive pattern.

I mark my peanut butter cookies with stencils, especially those with designs related to nature. 🍪 I place a stencil over the cookie dough before baking and sprinkle powdered sugar or cocoa powder. 😁

Back