How do you use buttercream frosting?

Marich

Tasty Apprentice
Hello! I’m wondering how everyone uses buttercream frosting. 🧈✨I've slathered it on cakes πŸŽ‚, piped onto cupcakes πŸ₯ž, and even sandwiched between cookies πŸͺ. Sometimes, just a dollop atop a warm brownie elevates the whole experience. What unique ways have you found to incorporate this versatile frosting into your baking? Eager to learn new tricks and tips from fellow enthusiasts! πŸ‘©β€πŸ³πŸ’–

When I'm feeling fancy, I think buttercream frosting adds a delightful touch to homemade cinnamon rolls or filled pastries. 😍 Though, it can also elevate simple desserts like brownies or even toast :)

Hello! I’m wondering how everyone uses buttercream frosting. 🧈✨I've slathered it on cakes πŸŽ‚, piped onto cupcakes πŸ₯ž, and even sandwiched between cookies πŸͺ. Sometimes, just a dollop atop a warm brownie elevates the whole experience. What unique ways have you found to incorporate this versatile frosting into your baking? Eager to learn new tricks and tips from fellow enthusiasts! πŸ‘©β€πŸ³πŸ’–

Hey there, @Marich ! Buttercream mentioned just above is one of the most interesting tools in baking. I have used it to serve a donut hole, where I would put some sweets in the middle. Yes, if you like to experiment with tastes this is for you, for sure!Enjoy your baking adventures!🍩✨

Back