How good is tuna salad good for you?

IceTray3

Novice Foodie
Hey there! I've been pondering on how healthy tuna salad is. I knew it's nutrient-wise, packed with proteins and omega-3s, which are definitely great for heart health. But, sometimes, mayo can add unwanted calories and fats. 🤔 I love to hear your own ideas for making this dish healthier. Any favorite recipes or substitutes for mayo? 🥗💡

Hey there! I've been pondering on how healthy tuna salad is. I knew it's nutrient-wise, packed with proteins and omega-3s, which are definitely great for heart health. But, sometimes, mayo can add unwanted calories and fats. 🤔 I love to hear your own ideas for making this dish healthier. Any favorite recipes or substitutes for mayo? 🥗💡
I hear you on the mayo front 👂 That stuff can really pack on the calories! My go-to is using Greek yogurt instead. Gets you that creamy texture without all the extra fat 😋 For an extra nutrient boost, I also like mixing in some mashed avocado or hummus ;)

Hey, hey! I've been thinking about the healthiness of tuna salad lately. I mean, it's got all those good-for-you nutrients like protein and omega-3s, which are awesome for keeping your heart in tip-top shape. But then there's the mayo situation, right? It can sneak in some extra calories and fats that we might not be too thrilled about. So, I'm curious if anyone has some clever ideas for making tuna salad healthier. Maybe some favorite recipes or alternatives to mayo that still give it that creamy texture? Let's brainstorm together and see what tasty and nutritious options we can come up with! 🥗💡

hi! Tuna salad can be a nutritious and healthy option when prepared with wholesome ingredients. much better consider using ore of yogurt instead of mayo 🥗

When made with fresh ingredients like crunchy veggies and a mild dressing, tuna salad can be a healthy choice. Omega-3 fatty acids and protein, which are abundant in it, can maintain heart health and satisfy your hunger.

Back