How long are egg bites good for?

JulieBaker

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I've gotten into making egg bites in batches, and they're a hit at home! 🤩🥚😋 But, I'm wondering how long they stay good in the fridge. Is there a golden rule for their shelf life before they're not as enjoyable or safe to eat? I've heard various things but would love to get your input. Also, has anyone tried freezing them? If so, how do they hold up once reheated? Looking forward to your tips and experiences!

Egg bites typically stay good in the fridge for about 3 to 4 days when stored properly in an airtight container. If you want to extend their shelf life, you can freeze them for up to 1 month. When reheating, they may lose a bit of their original texture but should still be enjoyable. 🥚🧊🔥

Egg bites typically stay good in the fridge for about 3 to 4 days when stored properly in an airtight container. If you want to extend their shelf life, you can freeze them for up to 1 month. When reheating, they may lose a bit of their original texture but should still be enjoyable. 🥚🧊🔥
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind :)

Hey everyone, I've gotten into making egg bites in batches, and they're a hit at home! 🤩🥚😋 But, I'm wondering how long they stay good in the fridge. Is there a golden rule for their shelf life before they're not as enjoyable or safe to eat? I've heard various things but would love to get your input. Also, has anyone tried freezing them? If so, how do they hold up once reheated? Looking forward to your tips and experiences!
From what I've seen, you can extend their shelf life by storing them in the freezer, but I'd still aim to eat them within a month or so

It's essential to store egg bites in the fridge promptly after cooking to keep them fresh. I think they're safe to eat within 3-4 days, but if they start smelling off or developing mold, it's time to toss them. 🚮It's essential to store egg bites in the fridge promptly after cooking to keep them fresh. I think they're safe to eat within 3-4 days, but if they start smelling off or developing mold, it's time to toss them. 🚮

Back