How Long Are Mozzarella Sticks Good For?

hoyeon

Culinary Explorer
Hey food lovers! 🕒 I bought a big pack of mozzarella sticks, but I'm not sure how long they'll stay fresh in the fridge. Can anyone tell me how long mozzarella sticks are good for after opening? I want to make sure I enjoy them before they go bad! 🧀🤔

Hey food lovers! 🕒 I bought a big pack of mozzarella sticks, but I'm not sure how long they'll stay fresh in the fridge. Can anyone tell me how long mozzarella sticks are good for after opening? I want to make sure I enjoy them before they go bad! 🧀🤔
Usually, mozzarella sticks last for about 3 to 5 days once you open them. Just make sure to keep them in an airtight container in the fridge. I've had mine go bad after a week once, so I try to finish them off quick. 🧀😋

Ah, the eternal mozzarella stick dilemma! 🧀🤔 Generally, they're best when eaten fresh and crispy right out of the fryer or oven. But if you've got leftovers (which, let's be real, is rare!), they can usually hang in the fridge for a couple of days. Just pop 'em in the oven to reheat and crisp 'em up again. But let's be honest – they're usually gone before you even have to worry about it! 😄👌

I've always went with smell and taste, more than what the package date is.

Back