How long can I keep pancit before it goes bad?

Nutellah_

Culinary Explorer
📅🍜 I made a huge batch of pancit and I'm wondering how long it'll stay good in the fridge. I don't want it to go to waste, but I also don't want to risk getting sick. Any advice on how to store it properly? 🤔🥡

Hey! You can keep pancit in the fridge for about 3-4 days. Make sure it's in an airtight container to stay fresh. If you want to keep it longer, you can freeze it for up to 2 months. Just reheat it thoroughly when you're ready to eat. Enjoy your pancit! 🍜❄️😊

Pancit can typically be kept in the refrigerator for about 3 to 5 days in an airtight container. Be sure to check for any signs of spoilage, such as changes in smell, texture, or appearance, before consuming.

📅🍜 I made a huge batch of pancit and I'm wondering how long it'll stay good in the fridge. I don't want it to go to waste, but I also don't want to risk getting sick. Any advice on how to store it properly? 🤔🥡
Pancit party leftovers? No worries! Enjoy them within 2-3 days when stored in an airtight container in the fridge. For a longer snooze, freeze your pancit in an airtight container - it'll stay good for up to a month!

Pancit usually stays good for about 3-4 days in the fridge. Just make sure it's stored in an airtight container to keep it fresh. 🍝👌😊

Back