How long can I keep poke in my fridge? 🤔🤔

Cookie2122

Novice Foodie
🕒 I've recently started preparing poke bowls at home and I'm wondering how long they stay fresh in the fridge. I want to make sure I'm storing them properly to avoid any food safety issues. Any advice or tips on storage duration? 🤔🤔Thanks in advance! 🥢

From my experience, poke should be eaten within two days. Keeping it longer might risk the quality. Trust your senses though! ;)

Keep them in the fridge for up to 2 days—any longer and your poke bowl might evolve into a science experiment! 🥢🍣

🕒 I've recently started preparing poke bowls at home and I'm wondering how long they stay fresh in the fridge. I want to make sure I'm storing them properly to avoid any food safety issues. Any advice or tips on storage duration? 🤔🤔Thanks in advance! 🥢
Poke is best enjoyed fresh, but it can usually last in the fridge for 1-2 days if stored properly in an airtight container.

Poke can usually stay fresh in your fridge for up to 2 days. Just make sure it’s stored in an airtight container to keep it as tasty as possible. 🥡🍣 If you’re not planning to eat it within that time, freezing is a good option.

Back