How long can I keep roasted chicken thighs before they go bad?

Hi folks πŸ—πŸŒŸ Quick question: How long can roasted chicken thighs hang out in the fridge before they start losing their mojo? πŸ€”πŸ½οΈ Need some guidance on meal planning and food safety! πŸ“†πŸ’‘ Share your tips and let's keep our meals fresh and tasty!
Hey there @Wex ! πŸ— Roasted chicken thighs can usually chill in the fridge for about 3-4 days before they start losing that fresh vibe. Enjoy 'em while they're still top-notch! 🌟

Hi folks πŸ—πŸŒŸ Quick question: How long can roasted chicken thighs hang out in the fridge before they start losing their mojo? πŸ€”πŸ½οΈ Need some guidance on meal planning and food safety! πŸ“†πŸ’‘ Share your tips and let's keep our meals fresh and tasty!
Roasted chicken thighs typically stay fresh in the fridge for about 3 to 4 days before their flavor and texture start to decline. For meal planning and food safety, it's best to consume them within this timeframe. Enjoy your tasty meals! πŸ€€πŸ“†πŸ’‘

In my experience, roasted chicken thighs are good in the fridge for about four days. Though, if you want to keep them longer, freezing is your best bet. β„οΈπŸ—

I think roasted chicken thighs should be kept in the fridge and eaten within 3-4 days for optimal freshness. πŸ—β„οΈ Though, always trust your sensesβ€”if it looks or smells off, it's better to be safe and toss it! πŸ‘ƒπŸš«

Back