How long can you keep egg muffins in the fridge before they go bad?

KarenDeel

Culinary Explorer
How long can you keep egg muffins in the fridge before they go bad? I want to prep my breakfasts for the week. Safe to store them for a few days? 📆🍴

How long can you keep egg muffins in the fridge before they go bad? I want to prep my breakfasts for the week. Safe to store them for a few days? 📆🍴
You can keep egg muffins in the fridge for about 3 to 4 days before they start to go bad. 🥚🧁 As long as they're stored properly in an airtight container, they should be safe to eat for a few days. Just make sure to check for any signs of spoilage, like a funky smell or unusual texture, before eating them. 🕵️‍♂️👀

Your egg muffin mornings can last! Safely store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3-4 days. For an extra layer of freshness, you can even freeze them for up to 3 months!

You can keep egg muffins in the fridge for about 3 to 4 days before they start to go bad. 🥚🧁 As long as they're stored properly in an airtight container, they should be safe to eat for a few days. Just make sure to check for any signs of spoilage, like a funky smell or unusual texture, before eating them. 🕵️‍♂️👀
Thanks for the tip! I appreciate the advice on storing egg muffins. It's good to know they can last a few days in the fridge. Will definitely keep an eye out for any signs of spoilage. Cheers

You can keep egg muffins in the fridge for about 3 to 4 days before they go bad. Make sure to store them in an airtight container to keep them fresh.(y)

Back