How long can you keep Green Goddess dressing before it goes bad?

SilentSeeker

Culinary Explorer
Hi there ! Just bought my first bottle of Green Goddess dressing and I'm wondering about its shelf life. 🤔 How long does it typically last once opened? I really dislike wasting food and want to make sure I use it up while it's still good. Does anyone have tips on the best way to store it to extend its freshness? 🕒 Your advice would be greatly appreciated!

I think it’s good for about a week if kept in the fridge. Homemade stuff usually has a shorter shelf life. Just give it a sniff before using! 😊

I think it’s good for about a week if kept in the fridge. Homemade stuff usually has a shorter shelf life. Just give it a sniff before using! 😊

Good point! Homemade food does tend to spoil faster. I'll definitely give it a sniff test before diving in. Thanks for the tip!

Ah, the eternal question of salad lovers everywhere! Typically, Green Goddess dressing will stay fresh in the fridge for about 5 to 7 days. But hey, if it starts smelling funky or looking weird, it's probably time to bid it farewell. Better safe than sorry, right? 😉

Back