How long can you keep homemade tomato sauce fresh?

Dom

Culinary Explorer
Kitchen wizards! 🌟 Just made a big batch of homemade tomato sauce and wondering, how long can I keep this liquid gold fresh in the fridge? 🍅 And any tips for extending its shelf life? I'd hate to see any of it go to waste. Thanks for your wisdom! 🙏✨

Kitchen wizards! 🌟 Just made a big batch of homemade tomato sauce and wondering, how long can I keep this liquid gold fresh in the fridge? 🍅 And any tips for extending its shelf life? I'd hate to see any of it go to waste. Thanks for your wisdom! 🙏✨
Fresh homemade tomato sauce keeps well in the fridge for five to seven days. You may freeze it for up to three or six months if you wish to prolong its shelf life in airtight containers or freezer bags. To avoid freezer burn, make sure the sauce is absolutely cold before freezing it.

Homemade tomato sauce can typically be kept in the refrigerator for about 5 to 7 days, if stored in an airtight container. 🍅 To extend its shelf life, consider freezing it in portions for longer-term storage, or adding a splash of vinegar to help preserve it.

I think 🤔 homemade tomato sauce stays fresh for about 5-7 days in the fridge. Though, if you freeze it, it can last up to 6 months! 🍅❄️

Back