How long can you keep vinaigrette before it goes bad?

Wex

Novice Foodie
Quick question for the kitchen wizards here: how long can you keep vinaigrette before it's not great to use anymore? 🌿 I made a batch and don't want to waste it. Any insights on its shelf life would be super helpful!

Quick question for the kitchen wizards here: how long can you keep vinaigrette before it's not great to use anymore? 🌿 I made a batch and don't want to waste it. Any insights on its shelf life would be super helpful!
From my experience, I'd say use it within a week for the best taste. After that, it might not be as good. 🍴

Vinaigrette can usually last for about 1 to 2 weeks in the fridge, depending on the ingredients used. If it contains fresh herbs or garlic, it might not last as long as one without. Always give it a good sniff and check for any changes in color or texture before using it, just to be safe. :)

Ah, the eternal question of vinaigrette shelf life! 🤔 Generally, homemade vinaigrettes can hang in the fridge for about a week or so. But hey, trust your senses – if it starts smelling funky or the taste goes off, it's probably time to bid it farewell. 😅 If you're not sure, give it a little taste test before drizzling it on your salad. Better safe than sorry, right?

Back