How long can you keep whoopie pies around?

eihra520

Culinary Explorer
I'm trying to figure out the best way to store whoopie pies to maintain their freshness. How long do they typically last, and do you find they keep better in the fridge or at room temperature? Any advice would be great! 🕒

I'm trying to figure out the best way to store whoopie pies to maintain their freshness. How long do they typically last, and do you find they keep better in the fridge or at room temperature? Any advice would be great!
Usually the shelf life of a whoopie pie at about three days when kept at room temp and a week in the fridge. A temperature of pleasant house keeps the bread more tender as well as cold bread can stay for longer if you keep it in a fridge. Just stow 'em away in airtight bags or cover them with plastic wrap, if you want they to keep fresh.Easy peasy! ;);)

Usually the shelf life of a whoopie pie at about three days when kept at room temp and a week in the fridge. A temperature of pleasant house keeps the bread more tender as well as cold bread can stay for longer if you keep it in a fridge. Just stow 'em away in airtight bags or cover them with plastic wrap, if you want they to keep fresh.Easy peasy! ;);)
Whoopie pies are like little bundles of joy, but they do have their limits. Three days at room temperature and up to a week in the fridge sounds about right. And sealing them up nice and tight? That's the secret sauce for keeping them fresh and oh-so-tender. Thanks for sharing these handy tips! 🥰

I've found that freezing them individually can extend their shelf life to about a month, though they might lose some texture after thawing. ❄️

Back