How long do homemade kale chips stay tasty?

cheffyyow

Culinary Explorer
I'm on a quest for kale chip wisdom! How long can I expect the homemade ones to maintain their deliciousness? 😋 Any storage tips to keep them crispy and flavorful for as long as possible? 🤔 Let's unravel the mysteries of kale chip longevity together!

I'm on a quest for kale chip wisdom! How long can I expect the homemade ones to maintain their deliciousness? 😋 Any storage tips to keep them crispy and flavorful for as long as possible? 🤔 Let's unravel the mysteries of kale chip longevity together!
Those homemade kale chips are best enjoyed fresh, but they'll stay crispy for 2-3 days in an airtight container if you store them at room temperature! Stale chips? No problem! Crumble them on top of soups or salads for a burst of flavor and texture.

Those homemade kale chips are best enjoyed fresh, but they'll stay crispy for 2-3 days in an airtight container if you store them at room temperature! Stale chips? No problem! Crumble them on top of soups or salads for a burst of flavor and texture.
Heyyy! Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely try storing them in an airtight container next time 😊

Back