How long do lactation cookies stay fresh?

KarenDeel

Culinary Explorer
I recently stocked up on lactation cookies because they're just too good to resist! 😋 But I'm wondering, how long do they stay fresh for? 🤔 I want to make sure I enjoy every last crumb while they're at their best! Any insights? Thanks a bunch!

Lactation cookies are such a treat! They usually stay fresh for about 1 to 2 weeks when stored in an airtight container at room temperature. For longer shelf life, you can freeze them—just pop them in a freezer bag and they’ll keep for up to 3 months. Enjoy every delicious bite while they’re at their best! 🍪😊

I recently stocked up on lactation cookies because they're just too good to resist! 😋 But I'm wondering, how long do they stay fresh for? 🤔 I want to make sure I enjoy every last crumb while they're at their best! Any insights? Thanks a bunch!
Lactation cookies, like any other baked good, can stay fresh for a few days when stored properly in an airtight container at room temperature. However, for optimal taste and texture, it's best to consume them within the first couple of days. 🍪

Back