How long do meringue cookies usually keep? Don't want them going to waste.

Dawn

Culinary Explorer
Fellow sweet tooths! 🍭 I've got a batch of meringue cookies and I'm wondering, how long can these little delights last before they're not so delightful anymore? 🍪 I hate the thought of them going to waste. Anyone know the best way to store them and extend their shelf life? Thanks a bunch! 🙌

Generally, these sweet treats can last for about 1 to 2 weeks if stored properly. To keep them at their best, store them in an airtight container at room temperature, away from moisture or humidity. You can also add a piece of bread to the container to help absorb any excess moisture and keep the cookies crispy. 😉👍👌✨

Fellow sweet tooths! 🍭 I've got a batch of meringue cookies and I'm wondering, how long can these little delights last before they're not so delightful anymore? 🍪 I hate the thought of them going to waste. Anyone know the best way to store them and extend their shelf life? Thanks a bunch! 🙌
Meringue cookies typically stay fresh for about 1 to 2 weeks if stored in an airtight container at room temperature. Just make sure they're completely cooled before storing to prevent any moisture buildup.

Meringue cookies should be kept at room temperature in an airtight container to maintain their freshness and crispiness 🍪. For extended shelf life, you may also place them in the refrigerator; however, before serving, let them to return to room temperature. 🌡

Back