How long do you fry your fried chicken for that golden crunch?

Xeth_

Tasty Apprentice
Crispy chicken lovers! 🍗 I'm in the kitchen frying up some chicken and aiming for that perfect golden crunch. How long do you guys fry yours to get it just right? ⏰ I'm looking for that sweet spot where it's crispy on the outside and juicy inside. Any tips? Thanks a lot! 🙌

Crispy chicken lovers! 🍗 I'm in the kitchen frying up some chicken and aiming for that perfect golden crunch. How long do you guys fry yours to get it just right? ⏰ I'm looking for that sweet spot where it's crispy on the outside and juicy inside. Any tips? Thanks a lot! 🙌
Hey fellow crispy chicken fans! I usually fry my chicken for about 12-15 minutes to get that perfect golden crunch, flipping halfway through. ⏳ Thanks for any extra tips you can share, love hearing how others do it! 🙌

Though it's tempting to check often, I think avoiding overcrowding the pan ensures each piece gets evenly fried and maintains that golden crunch. 🍳🔥

It depends on the size of your pieces, but I usually shoot for around 7-8 minutes per side for chicken pieces like thighs or breasts. You want to see that golden brown happening, and the internal temperature should hit 165°F for safety! Don't crowd the pan, and keep an eye on it - you don't want burnt chicken!

Back