How long do you guys keep Libby's pumpkin around? Does it last?

Bubbles

Culinary Explorer
Hi all! I've got a can of Libby's pumpkin sitting in my pantry, and I'm not sure how long it's good for. 🕒 How long do you usually keep yours? Does it last a while, or should I use it ASAP? Would appreciate any advice!

I've had a can of pumpkin in my pantry for over a year, and it was still good when I used it. 🥧 Just check the expiration date on the can. If it's not dented or rusted, you should be fine for a while.

Hi all! I've got a can of Libby's pumpkin sitting in my pantry, and I'm not sure how long it's good for. 🕒 How long do you usually keep yours? Does it last a while, or should I use it ASAP? Would appreciate any advice!
Hey! If you do not open it and mutilate it so to speak that pumpkin should last you something like one year or so. However, it’s best to open it and consume within a week or two at most just to ensure that you minimize any possible harm that may come with consuming spoiled food even a little. ;)😊

Libby's canned pumpkin typically has a shelf life of around 2-5 years if stored in a cool, dry place. However, it's always a good idea to check the expiration date on the can for guidance. Once opened, any leftover pumpkin should be transferred to an airtight container and refrigerated, where it will remain good for about 3-4 days.

Back