How long do you usually bake your pecan pie for that perfect golden finish?

EternalVoyager

Culinary Explorer
Hi guys! I'm just really curious about your pecan-pie baking routine. 🤔 How long do you guys typically bake your pecan pie to achieve that ideal golden finish? Do you have any secret timing tricks or tips to share? I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks!

Hi guys! I'm just really curious about your pecan-pie baking routine. 🤔 How long do you guys typically bake your pecan pie to achieve that ideal golden finish? Do you have any secret timing tricks or tips to share? I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks!
Though every oven varies, I usually bake mine for about an hour until it's golden and set also consider using a pie crust shield or aluminum foil to protect the edges from over-browning while the pie bakes ;)

Well, based on my own experience, achieving that perfect golden finish for pecan pie can vary depending on your oven and the specific recipe you're using. 🥧⏳ Generally, I find that baking a pecan pie at around 350°F (175°C) for about 45 to 55 minutes tends to yield the best results.

Bake your pecan pie for about 50 to 60 minutes at 350°F (175°C) for that perfect golden finish.

Back