How long does American chop suey last in the fridge?

Nutellah_

Culinary Explorer
Just made a big batch of American chop suey and wondering how long it stays good in the fridge. I want to make sure I'm storing it properly. Any tips on keeping it fresh? 🥡🔍

Hey! Your American chop suey will stay fresh in the fridge for about 3-4 days. 🙌 Just make sure it's in an airtight container! 😋 Thanks for the suggestion!

Just made a big batch of American chop suey and wondering how long it stays good in the fridge. I want to make sure I'm storing it properly. Any tips on keeping it fresh? 🥡🔍
American chop suey typically lasts in the fridge for 3-4 days, but it's best enjoyed within the first couple of days for optimal flavor and texture.

American chop suey is a delicious leftover! It should stay fresh in the fridge for about 3 to 4 days. Just make sure it’s stored in an airtight container. 🥡✨ If you want to keep it longer, you can freeze it for up to 2 to 3 months!

I think it should last about 3-4 days in the fridge, though I’d smell it to be sure. 🥡👃

Back