How long does it take for meatballs to go bad in the fridge?

ade11e

Novice Foodie
Heyyya! 🍳 I have a kitchen dilemma how long does it take for meatballs to go off in the fridge? 🤔 I made a batch of Swedish meatballs, and I worry about having leftovers. 🤷‍♂️ Does anyone have any insights or experiences to share? 🤔

It can typically last in the refrigerator for about 3 to 4 days if stored properly. Cooked meatballs should be kept in an airtight container or resealable plastic bag to extend their shelf life. Before putting them in the refrigerator, make sure they have cooled to room temperature to avoid condensation, which might cause them to get soggy. 👌😉

It depends on various factors like storage conditions and ingredients used, but generally, cooked meatballs can last around 3-4 days in the fridge. 🍖🕒 Just make sure to keep them properly sealed and stored at a consistent temperature to maximize freshness! 🥫🌡️ When in doubt, trust your nose – if it smells off, it's best to toss it out! 👃🗑️

Meatballs typically last 3-4 days in the fridge, but use your senses to determine freshness. If they smell off or have an unusual texture, it's best to toss them out.

Back