How long does it take to cook waffles? 🧇🧇

Sneaky2021

Novice Foodie
Hey, quick question for all you waffle enthusiasts out there: how long do you usually cook yours? 🤔🤔Got myself a waffle iron recently and, honestly, every batch feels like a shot in the dark. Some guidance would be super appreciated. Thanks! ☺️🧇🧇

I usually cook my waffles for about 3-4 minutes until they're golden brown and crispy. I find that letting the batter sit for a few minutes before pouring helps them cook evenly. It's all about finding that sweet spot between crispy edges and a fluffy center! Hope this helps! 🧇

Usually about 3-5 minutes, depending on your waffle maker! ⏰🧇 Just keep an eye on them for that perfect golden brown color!

Hey, quick question for all you waffle enthusiasts out there: how long do you usually cook yours? 🤔🤔Got myself a waffle iron recently and, honestly, every batch feels like a shot in the dark. Some guidance would be super appreciated. Thanks! ☺️🧇🧇
I think serving waffles hot off the iron with your favorite toppings like syrup, fresh fruit, or whipped cream makes breakfast or brunch extra special, though enjoy them however you like! 🍓🥞

Back