How long does japchae usually last before it goes bad?

Prel

Culinary Explorer
Whenever I make japchae, I always end up with leftovers. I'm wondering how long it stays fresh in the fridge before it starts to lose its flavor or texture. Any tips on storage and shelf life would be greatly appreciated! šŸ˜Š

Whenever I make japchae, I always end up with leftovers. I'm wondering how long it stays fresh in the fridge before it starts to lose its flavor or texture. Any tips on storage and shelf life would be greatly appreciated! šŸ˜Š
Japchae typically lasts for about 3 to 5 days when stored properly in an airtight container in the refrigerator. However, the texture may change slightly over time, so it's best to consume it within a few days for the best taste and quality.

Japchae typically lasts for about 3 to 5 days when stored properly in an airtight container in the refrigerator. However, the texture may change slightly over time, so it's best to consume it within a few days for the best taste and quality.
Yeah, totally agree. I've had japchae last for about 4 days in the fridge, but after that, it starts to get kinda mushy... šŸœā³

Back