How long does KFC coleslaw last in the fridge?

soshi4eva

Novice Foodie
Howdy pals! 🤠 I got a batch of leftovers of coleslaw from KFC. Now, I'm wondering if how long does lasts in the fridge. Does anyone know how long it is? I just wanna make sure it's still good to munch on. 🥗 Just curious if I need to polish it off or if it's still safe to eat. Let's talk it out!🤗

Howdy pals! 🤠 I got a batch of leftovers of coleslaw from KFC. Now, I'm wondering if how long does lasts in the fridge. Does anyone know how long it is? I just wanna make sure it's still good to munch on. 🥗 Just curious if I need to polish it off or if it's still safe to eat. Let's talk it out!🤗
Hi! 😊 From my experience, I think KFC coleslaw should be consumed within 3 to 5 days when stored properly in the fridge. Though it might still be safe to eat after that, the quality might start to decline. Just keep an eye on any signs of spoilage like changes in color or odor! 👀

Hi! 😊 From my experience, I think KFC coleslaw should be consumed within 3 to 5 days when stored properly in the fridge. Though it might still be safe to eat after that, the quality might start to decline. Just keep an eye on any signs of spoilage like changes in color or odor! 👀
Totally agree with you, KFC coleslaw is good for around 3 to 5 days if refrigerated properly. 😄 Though, if you notice any odd odors or discoloration, it's probably time to toss it.

Hey! From what I've experienced, KFC coleslaw typically lasts about 4-7 days in the fridge. Though, it's best to consume it sooner rather than later for peak flavor. 😁

Back