How long does kimchi last in the fridge?

sugarush

Novice Foodie
Heyya folks! I purchased a jar of kimchi at the supermarket yesterday. However, I wonder how many days does it lasts longer in the fridge. ๐Ÿฅฌ Are there any tips on how to preserve it? I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks in advance. ๐Ÿ™

Based on what I've observed, kimchi usually lasts for a few weeks in the fridge, though it's best when consumed within the first two weeks for optimal flavor. ๐Ÿฝ๏ธ I think keeping it tightly sealed and away from other strong-smelling foods can help maintain its taste.
Heyya folks! I purchased a jar of kimchi at the supermarket yesterday. However, I wonder how many days does it lasts longer in the fridge. ๐Ÿฅฌ Are there any tips on how to preserve it? I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks in advance. ๐Ÿ™

From my experience, it can typically last for several weeks in the fridge, especially if it's kept in an airtight container to preserve its freshness. I've found that storing it towards the back of the fridge helps maintain its flavor and prevents it from absorbing any strong odors from other foods. Just remember to give it a quick sniff and visual check before digging in, and you're good to go! ๐Ÿ‘

Back