How long does pickle relish last?

Kento Nanami

Culinary Explorer
Hi folks! 😊 I have pickle relish at home stored in the fridge and would like to know the shelf life it has. For how long can pickle relish typically last before the food spoils? Thanks for your help!

Hey there! 😊 Pickle relish can last for about 1 to 2 months in the fridge once opened. Just make sure it's tightly sealed and always check for any off smells or changes in appearance before using it. Enjoy! 🥒✨

Hey there! 😊 Pickle relish can last for about 1 to 2 months in the fridge once opened. Just make sure it's tightly sealed and always check for any off smells or changes in appearance before using it. Enjoy! 🥒✨
Thanks for the tip! 😊 Just double-check for any weird smells or looks, and you're good to go! 🥒👍

Hi folks! 😊 I have pickle relish at home stored in the fridge and would like to know the shelf life it has. For how long can pickle relish typically last before the food spoils? Thanks for your help!
Pickle relish can last for about one to two years if it's unopened and stored in a cool, dry place. Once opened, it should be kept in the fridge and will usually stay good for around 9 months. Always check for any signs of spoilage, like a strange smell, color change, or mold, before using it. :):)

Pickle relish can last for about one to two years if it's unopened and stored in a cool, dry place. Once opened, it should be kept in the fridge and will usually stay good for around 9 months. Always check for any signs of spoilage, like a strange smell, color change, or mold, before using it. :):)
Thanks for the tip! 🙌 Pickle relish keeps way longer than I thought... good to know! 👍🥒

Back