How long is pumpkin roll good for?

KarenDeel

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I baked a delightful pumpkin roll yesterday, and it turned out amazing 🎃🍰. But now I'm wondering, how long can I expect it to stay tasty? I don't want this to spoil easily 🤔. Do any of you seasoned bakers out there have tips on keeping it fresh? Let's share our pumpkin roll wisdom! 🍂🧡

Pumpkin roll stays pretty fresh! 😋 Wrapped tightly in plastic wrap, it'll last 3-4 days in the fridge ..You can even freeze it for a month or two for a future fall treat! Enjoy that delicious pumpkin goodness! 🤗

I think pumpkin roll lasts about 2-3 days at room temperature. If you refrigerate it, though, it should stay good for up to a week! 😊

Pumpkin roll stays pretty fresh! 😋 Wrapped tightly in plastic wrap, it'll last 3-4 days in the fridge ..You can even freeze it for a month or two for a future fall treat! Enjoy that delicious pumpkin goodness! 🤗
Thank you so much for the tip! 😊 I'm glad to know the pumpkin roll stays fresh for a few days in the fridge and can even be frozen. I'll definitely wrap it tightly and enjoy it later. Thanks again for the advice and the kind words! 🍁🎃

Back