How long is tuna casserole good?

KarenDeel

Culinary Explorer
Hey, quick question for anyone scrolling through 🌟: how long can you keep tuna casserole in the fridge before it goes bad? I whipped up this huge dish, thinking I’d have leftovers for days, but now I'm second-guessing how long those leftovers will stay good. Would hate to waste any of it 😅.

Hey, quick question for anyone scrolling through 🌟: how long can you keep tuna casserole in the fridge before it goes bad? I whipped up this huge dish, thinking I’d have leftovers for days, but now I'm second-guessing how long those leftovers will stay good. Would hate to waste any of it 😅.

Hey, you're good for about 3-4 days in the fridge with that tuna casserole. Just give it a sniff before diving in—better safe than sorry! Enjoy those leftovers! 🍽️😋

Hey, you're good for about 3-4 days in the fridge with that tuna casserole. Just give it a sniff before diving in—better safe than sorry! Enjoy those leftovers! 🍽️😋
Thanks for the tip! 😊 I appreciate the heads up about the shelf life. Definitely don't want any surprises when diving into those leftovers! Excited to enjoy them again!

Thanks for the tip! 😊 I appreciate the heads up about the shelf life. Definitely don't want any surprises when diving into those leftovers! Excited to enjoy them again!
Glad I could help! Enjoy those leftovers without any nasty surprises. Can't wait for you to dig in and enjoy them again! 😊

Back