How long to store leftover red velvet cake in the fridge?

Ruth_

Tasty Apprentice
Just whipped up this massive red velvet cake and there's tons left. Wondering how long I can keep leftovers fresh in the fridge without them turning weird. Anyone got tips? Really don't wanna see this masterpiece go to waste. How do you usually store yours?

Just whipped up this massive red velvet cake and there's tons left. Wondering how long I can keep leftovers fresh in the fridge without them turning weird. Anyone got tips? Really don't wanna see this masterpiece go to waste. How do you usually store yours?
Keep it in the fridge, wrap it tight with plastic or put it in an airtight container. Should be good for up to 4-5 days. But honestly, with cake this good, it's not gonna last that long anyway... 🍰👌

Hey there! Usually, I'd say leftover cake can hang out in the fridge for about 3-4 days tops before it starts to lose its mojo. Just make sure it's wrapped up tight or in an airtight container to keep it from drying out or absorbing any funky fridge smells. And if you're worried about it going stale, you can always pop it in the freezer for longer storage. Enjoy that red velvet goodness while it lasts! 🍰

About those leftover slices of red velvet heaven... I'd say they're fridge-friendly for 3-4 days. Just wrap 'em well to maintain their moistness!

Back