How many calories are in Mexican rice?

aeris

Novice Foodie
Heyy there, foodies! 🍲

I'm curious about the caloric content of Mexican rice. πŸ€” Anyone got the idea on that cause I'm on a mission to keep track of my intake without sacrificing its taste. πŸ’ͺ Does anyone could help me with my meal plan? 🌟

As far as I know, Mexican rice typically lands around 200-250 calories per cup, though there's room for variance based on cooking styles. It's a balancing act between taste and keeping track! πŸ”„πŸŒΆοΈ
Sounds good to know! Thanks for this info (y) Mexican rice is yummy, but calories can add up. I use brown rice and less oil in mine for a healthier twist, they still delicious! πŸ˜‹

Well, based on my Mexican cousin, he believes that the number of calories in Mexican rice fluctuates according on the recipe and portion size. However, a cup usually has 200–400 calories. 🍚:)

Well, based on my Mexican cousin, he believes that the number of calories in Mexican rice fluctuates according on the recipe and portion size. However, a cup usually has 200–400 calories. 🍚:)
Hey there! It totally makes sense that the calorie count would vary based on the recipe and serving size. Your cousin's estimate aligns pretty closely with what I've heard too. Mexican rice is just so delicious, isn't it? πŸ˜‹πŸš

Back